Saturday, December 1, 2012

Car show


Image courtesy of their respective fb account

The place was brimming with awesome cars and sexy models.  Your eyes would get tired of all the... who am I kidding?!  Who would get tired of awesome models and sexy cars. uhm? awesome cars and sexy models? wth!! they're both awesome and sexy.  Okay I'm just babbling.  See for yourself. 


Manila Auto Salon 2012























Bumper to Bumper VIII


















Personally I like M.A.S. more because of nice lighting, setup and diversity of cars but Bumper to Bumper 8 had good program and it was free!!


I'm the one who dragged Russel to the event but I think he enjoyed it more than I did. :)) 

Actually it was our 6th month together and I thought of bringing him there as a gift.  I love cars and he loves girls so it's a win win for us.


I want this one!!


Reflection of you and me. :*

I'm glad he enjoyed the day sharing one of my passions.


No comments:

Post a Comment